We are pleased to welcome you to the Bed and Breakfast BuonaLuna. We invite you to review our Rules of Procedure.
The behaviors to be observed in the B & B are not only those enshrined in law, but especially those dictated by common sense and mutual respect.
• Unless special needs of our guests, delivery rooms is scheduled between 12:00 and 14:00. Each customer is required to communicate by telephone to the property’s owner, the estimated time of arrival, at least 24 hours before arrival itself.
• Customers are invited gentlemen, upon arrival, to provide an identity card for filling out the coupon of P.S. (Data processed in the applicable statutory obligations n. 675 of 31/12/96), and at the same time to regularize the payment of the booked stay.
• Inside the Bed & Breakfast, just for reasons of hygiene and allergies by other clients, pets are not allowed.
• it is also not allowed, for Public Security reasons, all visitors to access other people in the B & B at any time.
• It is recalled that, on the day of departure, rooms must be vacated by 10:00 am to allow cleaning and delivery to new arrivals.
• Breakfast is served at agreed the previous day, however, between 8.00 and 9.30.
• Accommodations are always allowed to prepare and eat meals. It ‘also prohibited the use of the kitchen and the dishes unless special arrangements.
• Within the premises it is strictly forbidden to smoke.
• Please keep a behavior that in any time of day and in no way harm the tranquility of others.
• We accept no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to objects of your property. Not liable for any failure due to total or partial lack of supplies such as gas, electricity, water, telephone line or internet connection is not dependent on our will.
• The reservation requests can be done via a simple e-mail or by telephone, you will receive an email from us with confirmation of receipt, together with suggestions of how to pay.
• The payment of the deposit equivalent to 40% of the stay, can be made by credit card, via PayPal or bank transfer. The rest of the amount will be paid in cash upon your arrival at the B & B, first to collect keys. In case of cancellation the deposit will not be refunded.
• In the event that, for unforeseen reasons, the right room you were to make unavailable for extraordinary maintenance reasons or acts of force, we will find suitable accommodation, or at the customer’s request, to make the sum received entirely as deposit no further claims.
• In case of cancellation more than 3 days before the stay or in case of failure to cancel it will be charged the first night.
We thank you for choosing our hotel and we wish you a peaceful and happy holiday!